We connect community organisations needing a bit of communications love with one (or more) of our collective of communications volunteers.
But we’re no Tinder. This isn’t a quick swipe-right match. We take time to talk and listen and find out what your organisation needs and together figure out how the collective might be able to help. We get a handle on your purpose and goals, how you’re resourced, what communications and marketing you’re already doing and what you’d like to be doing.
We write up a brief that gets to the heart of the matter, dive into our pool of eligible communications practitioners and emerge with a great match. Then we leave you to make great communications together.
You get in touch via our website
We give you a call to discuss your communications needs
We write a brief summarising what you need and what we’ll deliver
We match you with one of our volunteers who will take it from there
A bit of communications love
When we say ‘a bit of communications love’, we actually mean a communications boost. We’re all about providing time-efficient and effective support to help lift capability. That means we can offer either:
- one-off support
- ongoing support that has a relatively small and clear time commitment (such as coaching or writing regular case studies).
For example we might matchmake a volunteer to:
- mentor or coach someone in your organisation who does your communications
- provide strategic advice and support, such as helping develop a communications framework, or participating in a brainstorming session or attending a board meeting
- help with one-off communications planning for a major event or campaign
- run workshops and training on specific communications topics such as planning, media relations or social media
- offer writing support, including advice, editing, proofing, and putting pen to paper.
Read about some matches made in heaven in Case studies.