We connect community organisations needing a bit of communications love with one (or more) of our collective of communications volunteers.
But we’re no Tinder. This isn’t a quick swipe-right match. We take time to talk and listen and find out what your organisation needs and together figure out how the collective might be able to help. We get a handle on your purpose and goals, how you’re resourced, what communications and marketing you’re already doing and what you’d like to be doing.
We write up a brief that gets to the heart of the matter, dive into our pool of eligible communications practitioners and emerge with a great match. Then we leave you to make great communications together.
You get in touch via our website
We give you a call to discuss your communications needs
We write a brief summarising what you need and what we’ll deliver
We match you with one of our volunteers who will take it from there
A bit of communications love
When we say ‘a bit of communications love’, we actually mean a communications boost. We’re all about providing time-efficient and effective support to help lift capability. That means we can offer either:
- one-off support
- ongoing support that has a relatively small and clear time commitment (such as coaching or writing regular case studies).
For example we might matchmake a volunteer to:
- mentor or coach someone in your organisation who does your communications
- provide strategic advice and support, such as helping develop a communications framework, or participating in a brainstorming session or attending a board meeting
- help with one-off communications planning for a major event or campaign
- give advice or training on specific communications topics such as planning, media relations or social media
- offer writing support, including advice, editing, proofing, and putting pen to paper.
Our matchmaking service is currently available in Wellington and Auckland only.
Read about some matches made in heaven in Case studies.